From a post to the NewtonTalk mailing list:
- Ex-Newton Developer Technical Support Engineer, Apple
- Ex-ne Dr Llama
- Principal & Founder, KLMApps
- Author of Learning iOS Development: A Hands-on Approach to the Fundamentals of iOS Programming
Senior Developer Technical Support Engineer & Tech Lead/Evangelist
August 1992 – September 1997 (5 years 2 months)
- Designed and implemented the prototype of the Newton ToolKit SDK development environment while an intern (used by alpha and beta third party developers)
- Provided in-depth technical support for the Newton Platform to developers and licensees
- Created and delivered presentations on programming for Newton to conferences around the world.
- Designed and implemented more efficient processes for serving and satisfying our customers.
• Spent time on loan to engineering to extend and maintain parts of the the Newton Toolbox API.
- Promoted to manager of the group.